This website has been incredibly helpful for me as I've begun my trekking into the world of couponing as a newly-wed and will, I have a feeling, have a huge impact now that we're living under a defined budget.Typically (and by that I mean on those seldom weeks when I have all my ducks in a row), I look at this website a couple times a week -- once when Walgreens' & CVS' weekly coupons/flyers comes out and again when Bi-Lo's come out.
I've grown fond of Wal-mart's new "coupon matching" policy and usually do most of my shopping at Walgreens & Walmart... mostly because they're open 24-hours and that just makes my life a little bit easier.
When I don't have time to coupon, however, my new go-to shop has been Aldi. Their prices are great and I can usually find most of what I need for a typical week at their store. A huge bonus is that their store here is smaller than a Walgreens -- which means I can get through a shopping trip in about 20 minutes typically.
Another store that's caught my eye in my bargain-hunting is BigLots! They have different items than you'd find at a typical grocery store as well as an ever changing selection of things that frequent my husband and my dinner table.
Which stores do you go to for your grocery shopping? Any tips for me as I dig into this new coupon-clipping world?


LOVE me some Aldi's! Oh, and moneysavingmom.com, if you haven't already checked that out, has TONS of great tips for saving money on grocery shopping, etc., couponing advice....oh she has lots of great stuff.
ReplyDeleteMeal planning helps a TON with saving money at the store, too. We plan a month out, which lets us buy things more on sale than if we just decided that very day what we were eating.
Good for you for budgeting :)