Tuesday, February 8, 2011

#91 Attend a legit tea party (day 8)

 My first completed goal!

This past Saturday (day 5) a few friends of mine and I got together and had a tea party.

We have been planning here and there for the past month and it finally came together at the end of last week. A professor at our school let us use their house (which was perfect for a tea party!) and let us use their tea set for our tea and treats.

I made the scones you see pictured here (some with white flour, some with whole wheat) and another girl made some chocolate chip cookies to share. We drank peach and cinnamon apple teas and took a plethora of fun pictures during our stay.

It was a lovely way to spend the afternoon!


Next time --and there will be a next time-- I think I'll make lemon curd...

3 comments:

  1. Lemon curd? I dare to say I've never heard of or tried it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness. Brittany!!

    This must be fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete