Friday, February 11, 2011

The Missing Links (day 11)

I found #38, #39, #40, #41, #42, and #43!

This afternoon I was going through my 101 in 1001 List as I was working on another post and realized that some of the things I knew I had written on my list were nowhere to be found.

Evidently in the copying, pasting and reformatting I missed a section of my list entirely but because the number still matched up I didn't catch it.

So I looked at my original list (thank goodness I had saved the list as a Google document!) and found my "To Read" category sitting right there between "To grow" and "Things to Experience."


Therefore, without further ado, I present to you the "missing links" of my list!

To Read
38. At least one book on nonverbal communication
39. At least one book on the art of story-telling
40. At least one book on reflexology
41. The entire Lord of the Rings series
42. Through the entire Bible in one year
43. At least 50 classic novels from B&N’s Classics List

No comments:

Post a Comment